The “Kuwaiti Graduates Development Program KGDP” forms a bridge between the academic, educational stage and the reality of the labor market through pairing theoretical and practical training for a whole year, including local field training in institutions with the highest degree of professionalism, which enriches the experience of the participants and prepares them to work efficiently and professionally in the areas where they are most needed.
The duration of the program is one year, during which graduates acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to start a career in banking. The main components of the program include:
• Classroom training: aims to develop an integrated set of basic and specialized skills required for banking.
• Electronic training: includes a set of knowledge and skills preparatory or complementary to what the training will cover in the classroom.
• Local field training: includes periods of field training in Kuwaiti banks, with the aim of enabling the participants to apply the skills acquired in the classroom.
• External field training: includes a period of training in banks and international financial institutions with the aim of becoming familiar with foreign banking practices and gaining international experience.
Lectures are presented in English except for courses whose content requires that they be presented in Arabic.
• A copy of the certified academic certificate.
• A copy of the civil ID.
• A copy of the nationality certificate.
• A recent personal photo.
1. The applicant must be a Kuwaiti national.
2. The applicant must hold a recognized university qualification. Priority is given to the following subjects: finance, economics, accounting, and banking majors, with an overall average of not less than 3 points from the 4-point system or its equivalent.
3. Not more than two years should have elapsed from the applicant’s graduation to the date of submitting the application.
4. The applicant should not be employed by any other sector upon joining the program.
5. The applicant must consent to join the training and qualifying program for a period of 12 months, including field training outside Kuwait.
Acceptance of the employment application does not equate to joining the program. The applicant must meet the standards and pass the tests and personal interviews required for employment and training.